Lifesaving World Championship 2020 in Riccione, Italy!
The International Life Saving Federation chose Italy and Riccione to host the 2020 Lifesaving World Championship, the competition where the excellence of lifesaving skills, fitness and motivation is showcased and put to the test. The lifesaving championship will take place in Riccione from 18th September to 5th October with competitions taking place both in the swimming stadium (Stadio del Nuoto) and in the sea.
Riccione is often chose by the Italian swimming federation to host events of this magnitude because of its structures and the ease of access. 4-star Hotel Feldberg is close to the swimming stadium (2 km/5 minutes) while the beach is at 100 meters (please note that the ocean events will be held at 4 km from the hotel). We have a great experience in welcoming teams and athletes, so you are assured you will get everything you may need.
World Life Saving Championship Riccione 2020
- Room with private balcony, safe, minibar, hairdryer
- Free Wi-Fi and Sky TV channels
- Buffet breakfast with sweet, savoury and organic food served according to your race start
- Restaurant with customised service and menu for athletes
- Free private parking with CCTV
- Free shuttle service for the swimming stadium – Stadio del Nuoto
- Fitness area with Technogym equipment
- White Comfort Zone spa (extra charge)
We are always available for further information
Hotel Feldberg Riccione
+39 0541 641942 – email@example.com